Remodelors™ Council 2013 Members
- A B E Doors & Windows firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allen Supply Co., Inc. email@example.com
- Anthony Construction/Anthony Builders firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bolling Greene Design email@example.com
- Dewire & Sons firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Evans Building Contractor, LLC email@example.com
- Hampson-Mowrer-Kreitz Agency firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hecktown Glass email@example.com
- Howard Homes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lehigh Valley Insulation, Inc. email@example.com
- MAC Kitchens firstname.lastname@example.org
- Makatura Construction, Inc. email@example.com
- Morris Black & Sons firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moyer Lumber & Hardware email@example.com
- Niedosik General Contracting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Penn Contractors email@example.com
- Penn Windows, Doors & Siding firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photography, CFH email@example.com
- Reen Homes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richards Hunter Douglas Gallery email@example.com
- Ruhmel Contracting, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schneck, Inc., Curtis E. email@example.com
- Simock Construction, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smith Stucco, Inc. email@example.com
- Stone Technologies, LLC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swartz Kitchen & Bath email@example.com
- T-Square Construction firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives of the Council
- To associate firms and individuals engaged in activities relating to the remodeling industry for the purpose of mutual advantage and cooperation.
- To encourage ethical conduct, good business practices and professionalism in there modeling industry.
- To sponsor educational programs and activities for the benefit of its members.
- To provide opportunities for members to receive diverse remodeling industry services.
- To support and abide by the association’s Code of Ethics.
If you are an applying member, there is a block to check for the Remodelers Council on the application form. Membership to the council is an additional $70 which also makes you a member of NAHB's Remodelers Council along with their magazine and notifications.
If you are already a LVBA member and would like to join the Council, either email or call 610-432-4101.